While a course is still in progress, you can go back to previous lessons and even re-write past assessments. However, once you submit your final assessment, this is when your certificate is generated and your course is marked as complete. At this point, you can no longer re-write assessments, but you can still review your assessments as well as watch the video lessons for that course.
Articles in this section
- A Course is available in more than one Learning Path. Where do I start?
- How long do I have to finish a course?
- What is a Course? A Learning Path? And a Single Course?
- What content can I access when I purchase a subscription?
- Images on the website are not showing in my browser. How can I fix this?
- Can I retake assessments?
- What do the medals mean?
- How do I download my certificate?
- Where do I find course documents?
- What does 'in partnership' with mean?