As with university and academic courses, once you have completed final assessment of a Lobster Ink course, your certificate is generated and the course is recorded as complete. At this point, you can no longer re-write assessments. However, you can still review your assessments as well as watch the video lessons for that course to refresh your knowledge and ensure that you always have access to the information you learned on your course.
Articles in this section
- A Course is available in more than one Learning Path. Where do I start?
- How long do I have to finish a course?
- What is a Course? A Learning Path? And a Single Course?
- What content can I access when I purchase a subscription?
- Images on the website are not showing in my browser. How can I fix this?
- Can I retake assessments?
- What do the medals mean?
- How do I download my certificate?
- Where do I find course documents?
- What does 'in partnership' with mean?